OPTISONIC 6300 P
Ultrasonic clamp-on flowmeter for temporary flow measurement of liquids
The OPTISONIC 6300 P is a portable, battery-powered ultrasonic clamp-on flowmeter for temporary flow measurement of (non-)conductive liquids in virtually all industries. It can be used at virtually any location without interrupting the process or cutting pipes. Due to its flexibility, the flowmeter is equally suited for comparative measurements on stationary measuring equipment (e.g. pumps, flowmeters etc.) or for use as a short-term replacement of faulty devices. The clamp-on flowmeter comes with a measurement option for thermal energy applications as standard.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Flexible clamp-on flow measurement with battery-powered signal converter and datalogger
- Bi-directional measurement where inline measurement is not possible or desirable
- Easy installation without process interruption: zero impact on/risk to the process and no cutting of pipes necessary
- Real-time measurement or data-logging
- 2-channel converter for dual path or dual pipe measurements
- User-friendly operation using a mobile smart device plus OPTISONIC 6300 P mobile app:
- Data transfer via secure wireless Bluetooth® or USB cable connection
- User-friendly, graphical installation wizard for immediate start-up
- Many options for collecting, monitoring, analysing and storing measurement data
- Free download for Android
- Easy and flexible sensor mounting using mounting rails
- Click and turn mechanism on fixing units for quick and easy installation or removal
- Energy measurement with PT100 and I/O box
- Useful accessories available from one source, e.g. factory configured tablet, cable extensions, magnetic fixation units, thickness gauge, etc.
- Delivered in hardcase (flight case) or portable soft case with organiser trays